Sunday, November 29, 2009

November 28

Yesterday the power went out and my toes were cold. I woke up to my parents laughing in the bedroom next door. My brother and I were going to wake up at 8 and then go for a run, but that didn't happen. I got up and went to my parents room where I jumped in between them and pulled the covers over me. We laughed and talked, those bonding moments are really great. It was 9:30 and we were all still in bed, which is surprising, because my parents are always out of bed at 8 and making breakfast or doing something. My parents are thinking of buying this house in town to then renovate it and sell it, if they don't buy it some other guy is thinking of demolishing it and putting some trailer. We got out of bed and ate breakfast quickly, because we had an appointment at 10:30 to see the house and a guy was going to inspect it for termites. This house looks like it came right out of some scary movie, it's falling apart and there is garbage everywhere. We went inside and the smell was so disgusting, there is mold everywhere, crackers, dirty dishes, old cameras, clothes, books laying around, etc. There are no termites in the house, but there is so much work to be done. After we looked at the house we went home and the twins came over. The twins are like my little sisters who I have known for nine years or so, how we met is another story. So they came over and played chinese checkers while watching Gataca. I won! After we watched the movie we ate Thanksgiving left overs and then played some frisbee outside. While we were all outside we somehow started to invent our own sign language. Toes are cold. Nice. and sunrise, and sunset is as far as we got. It was really funny. We went inside and made some tea and tried to read our future. The tea leaves at the bottom of the cup could mean anything. Soon after they left, my brother and I started playing the piano. It was exhilarating! We went crazy, really feeling the music, being the music. It was beautiful. I had been feeling pretty sad these past few days and I wasn't sure why. I guess just analyzing myself too much and over thinking things. But then my brother and I talked about it, cried together, and then laughed. We drew afterwards and reminisced on childhood memories. Well After that I just felt so happy! And i feel great now. I'm not so angry anymore, I'm relaxed and going with the flow with a positive attitude. I guess at times when you feel that nothing is good you have to wait a bit and see that things really are beautiful.

There you go suzie! love you

1 comment:

  1. damn, what a nice post...never even read it before, i don't think...
    toes are cold.
    love you toni.

    ReplyDelete