Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Nature

In English class today we were talking about God and how God is a human creation. I mentioned though how my God is nature. This kid behind me said no, that's bullshit because we are nature too and we are equal etc. I agree, I think that we are God too, but we are not equal to everything else. Then the student got up and threw some plastic bags in the garbage. This imbalance and disrespect for nature is what I am talking about! Humans believe that they are far more superior to all other living creatures on earth and that earth is working in our favor. This belief that there is a God up there in some cloud looking after us, is part of this egocentricity of humans to think that we are the center of everything, and we are the only species that matters, everything else is less and unimportant.

I think that this song represents human destruction:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAi3VTSdTxU

No comments:

Post a Comment